If you haven’t used goat milk soap before then you might not be aware of it’s amazing benefits! Below I have put together a list of why you should be using goat milk soap… and more specifically why you should be using OUR goat milk soap.
- Soap made with goat milk is said to contain caprylic, capric and caproic acids. All of these work together to maintain the perfect pH (or acidity) for human skin and hair.
- Goat milk soap may help to reduce inflammation in skin.
- The cream in goat milk makes the soap highly moisturizing.
- It contains essential nutrients and vitamins like vitamin A, C, B1, B6, B12, and E. These nutrients and vitamins help repair damaged skin cells.
- Alpha-hydroxy acids can be found in goat milk. In soap these acids break down the bond in dead skin cells so they may be washed way, leaving behind smoother skin.
- Our soaps free of chemicals and only made with natural products; raw goat milk, oils, and essential oils for fragrances. We never use artificial dyes or fragrances.
- By purchasing our soap you are directly supporting a family and helping us achieve our dream of becoming self-sustaining.
The Freckled Farm Soap Company makes handmade goat milk soaps. Our body care products are all natural and made with love. For more information about our products please visit our website: www.thefreckledfarmsoapcompany.com