Each changing season brings new needs for your skin, and while spring is a milder season, it comes with its own needs. Here are some spring products for your skin care routine!
Spring Products for Your Skin:
- The obvious choice of products to usher in the new season that brings us new growth are our Spring scented products. They feature the wonderful scent combination of lavender and geranium. This amazing scent can be found in a soap, lotion, candle, and new this year, an essential oil roller. During these early days of spring, when we are still dealing with cold and dreary weather, this scent will help you focus on the warm days to come.
- Scrub away winter with a good exfoliation. The dry cold weather causes your skin to dry out faster. Washing away this dead, dry skin is step one for leaving winter behind. Use our All Natural Body Brush to expose your beautiful healthy skin under that winter funk.
- For many of us Spring means we are starting our gardens. If you are like me you enjoy having your bare hands in the dirt, rather than wearing gloves, but dirt leaves stains. Our Coffee Goat Milk Soap is my go to soap for removing these stains. To get the dirt out from under your nails our nail brush really comes in handy as well.
- Spring brings so many great things, but it also brings some pretty annoying things, like bugs. Our Lemongrass Green Tea Goat Milk Soap is a great soap to help ward off some of these bugs in a natural way. Our Tea Tree Essential Oil Roller will help relieve itchy skin caused by bites or poison ivy.
- Your feet have been trapped inside of shoes for months. Get them sandal ready with our Rosewood Salt Goat Milk Soap. This pumice stone like soap will give your feet an outstanding exfoliation and leave them feeling soft and healthy.